Face up and Resin Eyes Commissions FAQ

Hello! I'm happy you're interested in my work, I have compiled all questions that is frequently asked to assist you better 😊❤️.

Where are you located?
I'm currently residing in Parang Marikina, Philippines 1809.

When will you have slots again?
We recently had slot opening last November 19, 2023 which is now full. The said slot which will be taking over 2024 thus I have no new dates for opening as I will have to finish lined up projects.

How would I reserve a slot?
A form must be submitted on the day of opening only which are announced on my handles. This is to ensure that I can keep track of the list.

Right now the form is closed as we have reached the max number of submissions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LWY6iyzdE3YWImA1LqZMOggaJ85vQvXEPDEiFg5_BVc/edit?usp=drivesdk&chromeless=1


Do you have a limit?
Yes, unfortunately 🥺
Maximum of (2) heads per person
Maximum of (5) pairs per person
The slots are not transferable to another account.
A batch will have a limit of heads and eyes.

How long do you process commissions?
Please expect an estimate of 3 weeks to 4 months processing as I only work on weekends. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to be a full time artist as of yet.

What face ups do you cater?
I can go from Semi realistic face ups, Fantasy, Glitter to simple face ups. Just let me know what pegs are you looking to get and I'll do my best to incorporate it to your doll's face up. I send work in progress photos to ensure that I am at par and is accurate with the idea and vision you have with your doll. I love collaborative projects.

How much would a face up cost?
Below is our price list. Please note that this is the base price only. Complexity and additional materials may affect the price of our total price.


What materials do you use?
To ensure that our dolls are kept in their pristine condition. I only use the recommended hobby and artist grade materials below:

Sealants:
• Vallejo Premium Matt Varnish
• Mr. Hobby Super Clear Matte (Slowly removing this sealant from my kit as this is irritating my lungs pretty badly)
Pastels:
• Rembrandt Artist Pastels
Acrylics:
• Armored Komodo Waterbased Airbrush Acrylics
• Golden Acrylics
• Liquitex Acrylics
Thinners/Retarders:
• Mr. Hobby Color Thinner
• Armored Komodo Clinner
• Armored Komodo Retarder
Glue:
• Elmers glue (White)

How will I know if I got the slot?
I'll send either a DM or an email with the confirmation that you got the slot with my details on it. A number will also be provided to give an insight on how long the wait time will take and if your turn is close by.

Do you accept custom eyes?
Yes! I have attached the pricing, available sizes and irises below.

What are they made from?
They're made from epoxy resin and polymer clay.

Do they yellow?
Yes, unfortunately. It is still made of resin. It is normal for resin to yellow due to its age, environmental factors and handling. Just ensure that you take care of them to prolong their lifespan.

Can I send you a reference?
Yes! however please be advised that we do not replicate other artist's work. You can send me digital drawings, character specific eyes such as anime and real human eyes as inspiration.

Do you have a catalogue?
Yes. I have made an album for you to choose. Since it's customizable you can also let me know any specifics you want added or removed. You can check my Facebook for variations.

What other services do you do?
We have ear piercing be it temporary or permanent mod. We also have spa services that includes restring, cleaning and minor sanding if needed. Packages are available for full doll customization. And oh! Color matching via airbrush is also available ❤️

Do you have other modifications offered?
We are now offering Scarification as a mod! It can be temporary or permanent.
I'm still learning a lot of stuff before I offer it to my clients but we do plan to offer repairs, eye and ear mods in the future. I have to ensure experience and expertise as I do not want to experiment on a client's doll.

📦 Shipping and Customs Information 📦

International:

Available Shipping Options:
DHL
Calculator: https://www.dhl.com/us-en/home/get-a-quote/one-time-shipment-quote.html

FedEx:
Calculator: https://www.fedex.com/en-ph/online/rating.html#

I highly recommend getting an online quote using the calculator linked prior to commissioning so you will have an idea on how much the estimates will be. You may use Parang, Marikina 1809 to see how much it will be. If you need assistance in this matter, I'd be more than happy to help!

Local:

Within Metro Manila:
Same day delivery courier of your choice (Grab, Lalamove, and Angkas)

Outside Metro Manila:
GogoExpress
LBC

👛 Payment Information 👛

I can work on your dolls without any down payment however, for eye commissions without any other service purchase a 50% down payment is required. Please note that down payments are non refundable.

Available payment options:

International:
PayPal Business

Local:
Gcash
Bank of the Philippine Islands



⚠️ HEALTH WARNING ⚠️

We have four lovely cats, should you have extreme allergies to them please reconsider and prioritize your health.

Important Notes:

• Pricing may change without prior notice.
• It is important for you to read our terms and conditions carefully as not knowing these does not exempt you from it. It is strictly applied.
• Slots are non transferable
• Cancellation must be firm as we will not be able to get your slot back.

Comments

Popular Posts